Day 30 – 10 Daily Use English Words – Part 2
1. Sluggard: Noun
- She is sluggard, she hates work.
2. Smart: Adjective
- He thinks he is smart.
3. Spread out: Phrasal verb
Meaning in : గుంపుగా ఉన్నవారు విడిపోయి ఒక స్థలములో విస్తరించడం.
- They spread out to search the park.
4. Resolute: Adjective
Meaning: దృఢ నిశ్చయం
- They said to us with resolute.
5. Dry: Verb
Meaning: to dry = ఎండ పెట్టడం
- She is drying the grains on the table.
6. Firefly: Noun
Meaning: మిణుగురు పురుగు
- In the forest, there are lakhs of fireflies.
7. Float: Verb
- The bridge floats on the water.
- Used plastic things are floating on the river.
8. Freeze: Verb
- Aren’t the cakes frozen?
9. Grove: Noun
- They are playing in the mango grove.
10. Gulp: Noun
Meaning: ఒక్క గుక్క
- She drank her tea in one gulp.