Currently, we temporarily paused receiving articles, stories, poems, etc from others (and users, visitors of Manandari). But, we will restart receiving writings very soon. When we start receiving, we will update this page as soon as possible.
Are you a Writer?
Do you have a passion for writing articles, stories, poems, etc and do you wish your writing to be published on Manandari? Send your writings to us for publishing on Manandari. But, the Declaration statement of your writing is necessary to publish on Manandari. So do not forget to send the declaration letter (HAMI PATRAMU) of your writing when you send us.
You may be the photographer, singer, painter or any other; you can send your talents to Manandari for publishing. To be published your talent on Manandari, your sent content must have an appropriate declaration statement ( Saraina Haami Patramu).
NOTE: THE CONTENT, WHICH CONTENT CONSISTS OF APPROPRIATE SECURITY BOND (HAMI PATRAMU), WILL BE PUBLISHED ON MANANDARI.COM. SO DO NOT FORGET SENDING APPROPRIATE SECURITY BOND (HAMI PATRAMU).
To send your content, our email IDs: [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for content senders:
- The content, which you send us, must be your own and not be translated or imitated.
- It mustn’t be published anywhere which the content you send us.
- The content which you send us, it must not be published on any media, printed or online magazines, weeklies, monthlies, newspapers, et cetera.
- The content which you send us mustn’t be published or posted even on any of your own blog, website or any webpage, et cetera.
- The content which you send us must not be posted or published on any social networking sites, blogs, websites et cetera.
- The content which you send us must not be under consideration for publishing on any media, printed or online magazines, weeklies, monthlies, newspapers, websites, blogs et cetera.
What type of content is not allowed for publishing on Manandari?
- The content, which is instigated or satire of region, religion, caste, politics, politicians et cetera, is not allowed for publishing on Manandari.com and will be rejected.
- The content, which is not subjected to our terms & conditions, will be rejected.
Instructions for submission:
You must send your content by email.
- Your name
- Pen Name (If you have)
- Title of your content
- Declaration statement of your content (Security bond: Haami Patramu) (To know how to write it, click here -Explained in Telugu)
- You can send your English, Telugu content in Microsoft Word or write directly in your email. (If you send content in PDF, JPG, text file, et cetera, we won’t accept it) . Telugu content must be typed in Telugu Unicode.
This all should be mentioned on email when you send us.
Everything above is explained in Telugu, click here to read in Telugu.
COPYRIGHT: The content, which is published on this site, must not be published or reproduced in full or in part anywhere without the permission of the content author/authoress or this site.
Republishing information to Senders
After 30 days from publishing date of your content on Manandari.com, you can republish your content. Before 30 days from publishing date of your content on Manandari.com, you are not allowed to republish. So you must wait till 30 days for republishing.
All the views expressed in the works published on our site are the sole responsibility of the authors and authoresses. And Manandari.com and we are not responsible for the same.
NOTE: We have the right to change or modify what we have posted here at anytime
Shortly this all info will be available in Telugu.