Day 29 – 10 Daily Use English Words – Part 2
1. Seek: Verb
- He has to seek work.
2. Bring down: Phrasal verb
- They have brought down the price of mobiles.
3. Engulf: Verb
Meaning: చుట్టు ముట్టడం
- The flames engulfed those houses.
4. Enmity: Noun
- Those countries have decades of enmity.
5. Bounteous: Adjective
- She has a bounteous crop.
6. Overflow: Verb
- This drainage always overflows.
- Flood water overflowed on the roads.
7. Endangered: Adjective
Meaning: ప్రమాదంలో ఉండటం
- Some animal species are endangered.
8. Indigenous: Adjective
Meaning: స్థానిక, స్వదేశపు
- The minister apologized to the indigenous people of his state.
9. Contagious: Adjective
Meaning: అంటు, సాంక్రమిక, సోకు
- The virus is contagious.
10. Eco-friendly: Adjective
Meaning: పర్యావరణ అనుకూలమైన
- Is there any eco-friendly soap?
- His fans distributed eco-friendly Ganesh idols.