Day 25 – 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Lad: Noun
- He is a good lad.
- Lads came on the stage and danced.
2. Lass: Noun
Meaning: కుర్రది, పడుచు
- A group of lasses were playing kabaddi.
3. Notion: Noun
- She has a notion to call her husband to home.
4. Pinnacle: Noun
- He has reached the pinnacle of his career.
5. Septic: Adjective
Meaning: చీము పట్టిన
1 The child finger has gone septic.
6. Sceptic: Noun
- We need not to try to convince the sceptics.
7. Vast: Adjective
- It is a vast grassland.
8. Allocate: Verb
- Director allocated the funds for new projects.
- There are five marks allocated to every question.
9. Puppy: Noun
- Puppy is licking his hand.
- His puppy is very active.
10. Putrefy: Verb
- The goat meat was putrefied.