Day 26 – 10 Daily Use English Words – Part 2
1. Gauge: Verb
- We can’t gauge the distance between two stars.
- Thermometer is used to gauge the temperature.
2. Emphasize: Verb
Meaning: నొక్కి చెప్పు
- The doctor emphasized the importance of vitamins.
3. Consistent: Adjective
- Her schedule seems consistent.
4. Congregate: Verb
Meaning: సమావేశమవు, గుమిగూడు
- People congregated at the new park.
5. Isolated: Adjective
Meaning: ఏకాకిగా, ఒంటరిగా
- He got isolated from his family.
6. Defend: Verb
Meaning: రక్షించుకొను, కాపాడుకొను
- Girls must know how to defend themselves.
7. Spearhead: Verb
Meaning: నాయకత్వం వహించడం
- She is spearheading to their new project.
8. Midterm: Adjective
- Midterm elections held in the state.
9. Hurtle: Verb
- The car came hurtling towards the river.
10. Calamity: Noun
Meaning: ఆపద, విపత్తు
- Heavy metal pollution may cause climate calamity.