Day 13 – 10 Daily Use English Words – Part 2
1. Habitual: Adjective
- She was fired for her habitual lateness.
2. Abduct: Verb
- Two children were abducted by kidnappers.
- Kidnappers abducted the child from the park.
3. Belabour: Verb
Meaning: అవసరం కంటే ఎక్కువ వివరించడం
- She will not belabour the point for this story.
4. Belabour: Verb
Meaning: చాల కొట్టడం
- He belaboured his sun with stick.
- They belaboured him with hocky sticks.
5. Beseech: Verb
- In the movie, he fell at her feet and beseeched to leave him.
6. Chatter: Verb
- She is chattering during the movie.
- The boys and girls kept chattering during the class.
7. Endanger: Verb
- She never endanger those people.
- He endangered them.
8. Enlarge: Verb
- They enlarged the lawn.
- They enlarged their hall.
9. Enkindle: Verb
Meaning: వెలిగించు, ఉత్తేజపరుచు, ప్రోత్సహించు
- That confidence can enkindle you to reach your aim.
10. Frost: Noun
Meaning: పేరుకొన్న మంచు
- Flowers perished when frost came.