Manandari.com, the platform of the talents publishing, welcomes to everyone’s talents and those people who have a dream to publish their talents on a good site.
We welcome every talent like literature, arts et cetera.
For an example:
Are you a Poet/Poetess?
Do you have passion in writing poems and do you wish your poems to be published on a talents publishing site? To this question, our website, the Manandari.com is the good answer. You can send your poems to us to publish your poems on Manandari. Your poem must be sent us along with the declaration statement (Haami Patram) of it.
Are you a writer?
Anybody can write stories, articles et cetera and send to this site for publishing. Declaration statement of your story or article is necessary to publish your writings on Manandari. So when you send the writing to Manandari, do not forget to send the declaration letter (HAMI PATRAMU) of your writing.
You may be the photographer, singer, painter or any other; you can send your talents to Manandari to be published. To be published your talent on Manandari, your sent content must have appropriate declaration statement ( Saraina Haami Patramu).
NOTE: THE CONTENT, WHICH CONTENT CONSISTS OF APPROPRIATE SECURITY BOND (HAMI PATRAMU), WILL BE PUBLISHED ON MANANDARI.COM. SO DO NOT FORGET SENDING APPROPRIATE SECURITY BOND (HAMI PATRAMU).
To send your content, our email IDs:
Terms & Conditions for content senders:
- The content, which you send us, must be your own and not be translated or imitated.
- It mustn’t be published anywhere which the content you send us.
- The content which you send us, it must not be published on any media, printed or online magazines, weeklies, monthlies, newspapers, et cetera.
- The content which you send us mustn’t be published or posted even on any of your own blog, website or any webpage, et cetera.
- The content which you send us must not be posted or published on any social networking sites, blogs, websites et cetera.
- The content which you send us must not be under consideration for publishing on any media, printed or online magazines, weeklies, monthlies, newspapers, websites, blogs et cetera.
What type of content is not allowed for publishing on Manandari?
- The content, which is instigated or satire of region, religion, cast, politics, politicians et cetera, is not allowed for publishing on Manandari.com and will be rejected.
- The content, which is not subjected to our terms & conditions, will be rejected.
Instructions for submission:
You must send your content by email.
- Your name
- Pen Name (If you have)
- Title of the your content
- Declaration statement of your content (Security bond: Haami Patramu)
- You can send your content as text or in any formats which are able to open on any computer. Example: MS, PDF, JPG, text file, et cetera. If your content is Telugu content and you are unable to write in Telugu script, you can write it by using English letters and send us.
This all should be mentioned on email when you send us.
COPYRIGHT: The content, which is published on this site, must not be published or reproduced in full or in part anywhere without the permission of the content author/authoress or this site.
Republishing information to Senders
After 30 days from publishing date of your content on Manandari.com, you can republish your content. Before 30 days from publishing date of your content on Manandari.com, you are not allowed to republish. So you must wait till 30 days for republishing.
All the views expressed in the works published on our site are the sole responsibility of the authors and authoresses. And Manandari.com and we are not responsible for the same.
NOTE: We have the right to change or modify what we have posted here at anytime
Shortly this all info will be available in Telugu.